Social Media Icons

slide code

Photo

Mai Stor
Welcome! The name is Mai Stor - a 20 y/o gal who lives in Israel, the holy land, and enjoys nothings more than taking cute pics, traveling the country and the world and eating (a lot). Hope you'll find what you're looking for and stick around for a while!

♥ welcome to my blog! ♥

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Outfits

category 2

Travels

category 3

Lifestyle

Collared Bart

wearing: Sweater/ oasap*, Shirt/ Mom's closet, Jeans/ Gift, Bag/ sammydress*, Rings/ H&M.
Guys!!! OMG! I got some amazing news to tell you! - I'm getting my own camera! You don't know how excited I am right now, and i'll get it today! the pics will look amazing and gorgeous, and the price is great. You are probably wondering what camera I'm gonna buy: Canon eos 600D+lens 50mm f/1.8. It's my dream camera and lens. I love you mom ♥♥
So I got this sweater from oasap and it's my favorite piece right now. I think Bart and Homer are my favorite people from 'The Simpsons'. They are so funny. And the price was great too. I've wanted to show you these pants for ages- and here they are. They are black with sequins detail (kinda) on the sides, and I think they're gorgeous.
I forgot to tell you about the videos! Maybe, when I'll have a new camera i'll start to make videos! I didn't know how to do them cause I don't have a swivel screen, but when I'll have one, I'll try to do videos!
Well, that's it for this post, love you guys, thank you for your support with everything :) I'm emotional today♥ 

Comments

  1. That top is soo cute.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute pullover
    Have a nice day
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look is too cute! you are adorable!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, such a great post again! :) Have an amazing day!! ;D

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool look, love the sweater!
    I have bart shorts. I think clothes with bart on them are so much fun!

    Much Love, M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey sweety you look so pretty! Love this funny sweater, Bart is the best! :)

    - Maë, xoxo.
    http://blackhair-blackdress.blogspot.fr/ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a mutual fashion style.Thanks for sharing this because you gave me an idea for my outfit today. You're gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ppl love these

inspiration
*all the photos are from tumblr. hi guys! i just wanted to catch you up a little bit and show you …
The cool kid with the cap + London Video Diary
as i promissed to you- london video diary!! and an outfit post!! 2 exciting things in one. i can&#…
Bright Sequins
*my friend told me to upload this as an animation..  If you saw the sneak peek yesterday, you prob…
Buckled up
Wearing: Pants- Zara, Booties- Oasap  c/o, Hat- Topten, Top- Thailand. Hello there, haven't see…