Social Media Icons

slide code

Photo

Mai Stor
Welcome! The name is Mai Stor - a 20 y/o gal who lives in Israel, the holy land, and enjoys nothings more than taking cute pics, traveling the country and the world and eating (a lot). Hope you'll find what you're looking for and stick around for a while!

♥ welcome to my blog! ♥

social media icons 2

Search

category 1

Outfits

category 2

Travels

category 3

Lifestyle

Tidestore Wishlist


Hola! Today I thought I should do dresses and wedges wishlist, all by Tidestore!
I mean, who doesn't love dresses? or heels? I collected my favorite dresses and wedges from Tidestore, and put them in display on my blog. 
In case you didn't know who Tidestore is, it is one of leading suppliers of fashion wholesale in China. They have trendy and fashionable clothing items in cheap prices. I think you should enter and check'em out!
My favorite pieces in here, that I think can look so cool together, are the white wedges and the jellyfish dress. It is so freakin' cool. The dress is unique and as well the wedges. I can't even (typical white girl). I also love the lace dress it is so classic and stunning! If I'd have that dress I would wear it non-stop, of course with the black wedges (cause it looks really good).
Basically, This are my most favorite items, but everything else is amazing too and if you wanna contact them, it is very easy, because the staff answers in no time and the service is great!
I have to go now, don't forget to enter Tidestore!

xoxo, Mai ♥
Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Twitter |

Comments

  1. nice picks

    http://www.giveawaydose.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great store, thanks for recommending it! I really love these platform sandals:)

    http://www.yuliannova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic black sandals!!!
    Have a nice day dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wishlist! So perfect for summer!! :D

    Love,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome wishlist! love that lace dress! super cute :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ppl love these

inspiration
*all the photos are from tumblr. hi guys! i just wanted to catch you up a little bit and show you …
The cool kid with the cap + London Video Diary
as i promissed to you- london video diary!! and an outfit post!! 2 exciting things in one. i can&#…
Bright Sequins
*my friend told me to upload this as an animation..  If you saw the sneak peek yesterday, you prob…
Buckled up
Wearing: Pants- Zara, Booties- Oasap  c/o, Hat- Topten, Top- Thailand. Hello there, haven't see…